Microscopes have become an essential part of science and technology field. Common man is not even aware that exactly how many types of microscopes are available in the market these days.
Perhaps not being aware of all the microscopes, you find it difficult to get the right one according to your respective needs and requirements.
You need to understand that every microscope is different than the other; their sole purpose is different from other microscopes..
For your help and guidance, I have mentioned few microscopes and their uses that are quite in demand in the market, if you look online for microscopes for sale, you will easily find them piled up in the priority list:
• Polarizing microscope: A polarized microscope is quite expensive, because they are extensively used in forensic laboratories.
• Digital Microscope Camera: A digital microscope camera is an outstanding tool for both edification and exploration purposes. Every time you look for one, make sure to ask yourself what you will be using it for in order to get one that is perfect for you.
• Fluorescence microscope: It is considered as a biological microscope that is used to perceive fluorescence produced by samples by using distinct kind of light sources like mercury lamps when attached with supplementary equipment.
• Laser microscope: Laser beams are used in this microscope to clearly observe thick samples with dissimilar focal distances.
• Compound Microscope: This microscope comprises of two set of convex lenses.
1. One lens is used for small aperture and small pivotal length facing the object is called “OBJECTIVE”.
2. Second set of lens is of restrained focal length and bigger aperture facing the eye, which is known as the “eye piece”. You can collect useful details about this microscope from various related sources.
• Phase-Contrast microscope: This one is used to explore the performance of living cells, detect the nuclear and cytoplasmic deviations taking place at the time of mitosis and the result of dissimilar chemicals inside the living cells.